Cup Cozy Template-Digital File
The Cup Cozy Template is a great way to display your knitting, crocheting and sewing project for craft shows, gifts, retail stores and more.
Simply open the pdf, choose the desired card stock (recommended) and color and print!
You will receive one pdf with all text included and one with only the cup template. Perfect for your text, logo, etc!
- Print on 8.5x11 inch card stock, your choice of color. Card stock will hold up better and also look nicer than printer paper.
- Two templates to one page.
To add images, logos, etc:
- Open the blank file with just the cup cozy template. The PDF was created in Adobe Illustrator and I use Adobe Acrobat. I do not know if you can edit on any other pdf program.
- Go to EDIT- EDIT TEXT AND IMAGES.
- At the top you will see an add text, add image, etc
- Add your images/logo and resize and place into template.
- Save your new template and print then cut using 8.5 x 11 card stock.
- Follow dashed lines for smooth cut or use your cricut or silhouette to cut.
I found a very detailed and easy to follow set of instructions for print then cut using a cutting machine here.
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN ADDING IMAGE(S) IN ADOBE ACROBAT YOU MAY SEE A BLACK BOUNDING BOX AROUND YOUR IMAGE. THIS CAN BE TURNED OFF BY UNCHECKING THE SHOW BOUNDING BOXES IN THE MENU ON THE RIGHT.
As always, if you need further assistance or a custom template created please email me. If you would like another format to work with please email me and let me know which format works better for you!
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE THAT YOU PRINT. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL ITEM.